I am Victoria Arthur Dzifa from the Volta Region of Ghana.
I was born in Ghana but I have lived most of my life in London. I went to London I was only 6 years old. I was living with my grandmother in the village while my parents were living in London.
I am the only child of my parents. I was born twins but unfortunately I lost my elder sister during childbirth.
Currently, I am 29 years old and I will be 30 years old on 30th June this year. I am a beautiful woman with brains.
I graduated as a Physician Assistant from the University of London. My family is one of the richest families in the United Kingdom. My Dad owns a big tyres producing company in United Kingdom and my mummy is a retired nurse. My parents are growing old and they need a grandchild so I have decided to find a partner and live with. As a Ghanaian, I want to marry a Ghanaian to be my life partner.
I have never dated before but now I’m very ready to marry. But there are some things that I will consider before choosing my husband. I will take you to London and we marry here immediately I see you are the type of man I want and pay you GHC 3000 every week. These are the terms and conditions;
1. I don’t like a man who smokes.
2. I don’t like a drunkard
3. I need a man who is educated and can speak English. Your education level should be at least Senior High School.
4. I need a man who can cook and do house chores.
5. I need a man who can take care of the children when we give birth.
6. I don’t like a man who beats women and a man with a sound mind.
7. I need a man who will love me and care for me all of his life.
For Promotion And advertising Contact (+233) 0549156794