I’m writing this post with a lot of love for women who are nursing a broken heart.
Unless you married your high school sweetheart who you met when you were 14 (I know a few people who fall into this category, and part of me is envious of you) you probably have gone through one of the following situations:
1. You went through a terrible breakup that has left you bleary eyed, shaken, and afraid you lost your soul mate.
2. You have been cheated on or cheated on someone and you’re feeling upset and confused.
3. You broke up a while ago but have just seen (thank you Facebook) that your ex is getting married, had a baby, or is posting a million pictures with his new person and you can’t help but think “maybe I shouldn’t have let them go” or “I’ll never find love like that again” or “I’m not as good as her.”
4. You’re in a relationship now that just isn’t working and you don’t know what to do. You love this person but there are a ton of red flags and you’re lonely and lost.
5. You thought you’ve completely moved on but you had a dream about an ex and wonder why you still have feelings for them.
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Youngmaya.com. Youngmaya.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.
For Promotion And advertising WhatsApp Us +447405260431